FRACP Paed Part 1 Written Exam Weekly Teaching Programme 2022-2023
- Lectures by paediatricians (general, community and sub-specialty), child psychiatrists, a paediatric dentist, and scientists
- 60 one-hour weekly interactive online lectures available via Zoom as well as lecture slides and recordings available on a website, specifically aiming at providing a framework of the knowledge necessary for passing the Part 1 Paediatrics Written Examination. Access to our teaching website is extended until the Divisional Clinical Exam 2023.
- Monthly practice MCQ exams (32 questions each) written by our own question writers which are integrated with the topic presentations. These are marked and critiqued
- Both paper- and computer-based practice exams are available
- Paper 1 and 2 practice exams (50 questions each) in January 2023
- An opportunity to ask questions and to argue
- Package deal is available for those signing up for both Weekly Teaching Programme and Intensive Two Week Course
FRACP Paed Part 1 Written Exam INTENSIVE TWO-WEEK COURSE 2022
The Intensive Two-Week Course 2022 (formerly known as the Residential Course) is running from Sunday afternoon, 20 November 2022 through to Friday 2 December 2022. Course details will be available in June 2022.
Registrations are now open for New Zealand based trainees by contacting the FRACP Teaching Programme Coordinator, Arum Jung at email@example.com.
For our Australian colleagues, registrations open on Monday, 4 July, 2022 at 9am (NZ time) and remain open for two weeks. For more information, please see the course flyer under Course Info.